Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally, a place to live!

     Jeff and I finally found an apartment to live in and we are beyond thrilled! It is a cute little one room apartment with two balconies and appliances already installed. To top it all off, the bedroom is large enough to fit my ginormous bedroom suit!!! If you understood how attached I am to my furniture, then you would understand. Things seem to be falling in place just right and we are so thankful for that. I cannot wait to start decorating my own place=] Household showers are coming up, which will be really fun getting all of this free stuff. Our Engagements pictures turned out amazing, as well as my Bridal pics. Shannon Byrd and Marty Rogers are two very talented photographers and I love doing shoots with them. My future mother-in-law, Diana, has worked her booty off getting the Limrock shower together and buying decorations that she knows I love! She is SOO sweet and hilarious and I am so glad she's going to be my mom=] I may make it sound like its been easy this whole time, but it really has been super stressful. There are nights when I lay in bed and things start rolling through my mind of what I have to get done. You can tell that Jeff and I are stressed too because we are fussing more at each other now haha! But we love each other and we get over it soon enough. I am so thankful he puts up with me and my meanness because I am sure I can be a handful at times=] In the end, we know that the stress will be worth it. 

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment