Sunday, April 17, 2011

4/17/2011- Packing

Lizzy says:
So today I started packing away and boxing up things I plan to use for when I marry Jeff! Thanks to my Aunt Trish, I have 2 large boxes full of Tupperware. Along with Tupperware, I now have a juicer, blender, and fondue maker....thanks mom and dad! Our neighborhood has a yard sale coming up, so I have been going through EVERYTHING and figuring out what I want to sale (this will be great for money saving). While going through all of my things, I came across old planners and notebooks that I doodled in during class. I think its safe to say that all they boy's names I put hearts around, Jeff is by far they best one, no competition needed. My life feels like it has been put in fast forward with all the wedding planning, moving to Alabama, and finishing up at MTSU. Although it has been very hectic and stressful, I am enjoying every minute of it =] Now it is time to get ready for church and go thank the Lord for all he has done for me, my family, and my future with Jeff<3

No comments:

Post a Comment