Monday, April 18, 2011

Thankful!


Jeff here. I am so thankful for my life. The Lord has blessed me so much!! I worked at Dollar General for six months and I needed a job with more hours and I managed to get a job at Wal-mart but I wasn't getting any more hours plus I hardly got to church!! So I heard that Maples was hiring on the first shift so I went down and put in an application and they called me the next day. I went for my interview today and I got the job! It is Monday through Friday 6-2:30! I had asked prayer at church Sunday I know my brothers and sisters were praying for me =] I thank you Lord. I will finish up at Northeast on Aug 9th and get married on the 12th! Safe to say my life is going at a whirlwind pace!! I have finals in 3 weeks and so much work to do but I love my life and I love the way that God has blessed it, with the most amazing person in the world, Lizzy Nell Rice =] I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is the sweetest thing I ever read about my daughter. I truly look forward to having such a wonderful son-in-law and I know God has answered your prayer about work. He truly loves us!

    ReplyDelete